The Financial Planning Association of Michigan (FPA of Michigan) is widely recognized as a leader in the financial planning community. The FPA of Michigan is one of the nation’s largest and most preeminent organizations for financial planning professionals throughout the State of Michigan.
FPA of Michigan is among the very elite groups of local chapters, having achieved prestigious awards several years in a row, from the Financial Planning Association, one of the largest most active financial advisor groups in the country with over 25,000 members and over 96 active local chapters.
FPA of Michigan chapter events consist of members who are independent Certified Financial Planners and financial professionals in the Michigan area. Our Chapter event notices go out to more than 550 FPA of Michigan members and over 1,000 prospects throughout the State.
How to Make the Most of Your Partnership Investment:
- Attend every chapter event to be acknowledged as a Partner
- Get to meetings early to network with your target Audience
- Follow up on members you meet in person for an informational session
- Use the mailing labels to contact the membership
- Take advantage of the advertisement and articles to be included in the “FPA of Michigan Blog”