Committee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of the Chapter’s Public Relations programs.
- Establishing and planning public events to cultivate public understanding of financial planning and the Financial Planning Association.
- Promoting FPA on both the national, regional and local level.
- To encourage and develop new media contacts.
- Work closely with the media to communicate the goals and professionalism of the association.
- Write articles for the Blog when appropriate to publicize Public Relations activities.
- Promote the media awareness of the annual Symposium.
Interested in joining the Public Relations/Public Awareness Committee? Please fill out the Contact Form below: