Committee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and plans the programs to be presented at chapter meetings.
- Obtains the speakers for chapter meetings as well as special functions.
- Submit Speaker, Topic and Bio to the Chapter Administrator six weeks prior to the speaking engagement.
- Work with the Chapter Administrator in securing appropriate meeting facilities for meetings.
- Program committee member will introduce Speaker at the educational meetings.
- Work closely with the Technology Committee and Chapter Administrator to communicate program topic and speaker.
- This Committee will meet at least quarterly (via teleconference) to develop and implement the goals of the Education/Programs Committee.
Interested in joining the Education Committee? Please fill out the Contact Form below: