Committee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide a platform that promotes and monitors continuous communication between our membership, partners, and prospective members.
- Identify and maintain the most effective communication strategies and look for ways to implement innovative approaches through the use of technology.
- Segment our rich content sources and proactively seek information that will benefit our chapter and its members. Segments may include: Chapter Leaders, Committees, Partners, Allied-Professionals, Financial Planning Practitioners, and Prospective Members.
- Utilize technology platforms that will provide the most efficient distribution of our message.
- Ideal Volunteers should demonstrate a strong desire to explore the latest communication and technology trends that affect our chapter and the financial planning profession. Have graphic design expertise that may be utilized in chapter marketing efforts. Possess strong editorial skills that may be utilized in evaluating content from various sources.
Interested in joining the Communications & Technology Committee? Please fill out the Contact Form below: