The FPA of Michigan is looking for career changers and new advisers who seek guidance as they navigate the early stages of their financial planning career. Mentees will explore their career path choices, what a day in the life of a CFP® is like and other similar topics. Mentors give back to their profession by sharing their wisdom built over many years of service.
The FPA Mentorship Program offers:
- One-on-one, Mentor/Mentee pairing
- At least two face-to-face meetings, including one at the Mentor’s office
- Mentee driven format and content discussion.
- A mid-term meeting on Tuesday, July 31st.
- An official end program wrap-up and review breakfast on Tuesday, September 11th.
The FPA Mentorship Program application cutoff is Thursday, June 28th. If this opportunity interests you and you would like more information, please contact Ginny Sherrow at 248.390-7252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.